There are many departments that are not able to provide patrol rifles to their officers. In an effort to make a difference, we raise funds every year to purchase rifles which are then given away to supporting, fulltime Florida officers.
Each rifle is engraved with the name, department and end of watch date of a Florida officer who was killed in the line of duty during the previous year. A member of the Fallen Officer’s family will draw the winning name during the Ride. The winner will receive the rifle with their Fallen Officers name engraved on it.
Below are the supporters who have stepped up and were able to donate the funds to purchase one of the five rifles needed for this year.
If you need a patrol rifle, simply support this year’s ride by purchasing a State Ride T Shirt and indicate in the response message that you are a Fulltime, Florida law enforcement officer and we will get you into the drawing. Each shirt purchased will get you another entry into the drawing so collect from you shift and good luck!!! (if you are not able to support this years Ride, please call me and I will get your name in the drawing)
1) Blue Knights Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club / Fort Lauderdale – Miami Chapter IV – Michael Rosenbluth – President, Larry Leinman, Earl Johnson, Bill Solen, Dino Romeo, Mike Brunson, Jeff Ross, Abrom Douglas, Will Garrett, Eddie Hernandez, Mike Connors, Skip Ambers (These guys raised enough for two rifles. One will be given to BSO Deputy Tim Schaub / son of Fallen Officer / BSO Deputy Chris Schaub and the second will be given BSO Deputy Sean Reyka / son of Fallen Officer / BSO Sergeant Chris Reyka).
2) Craig Zinn Automotive Group (North Miami Lexus) Thank you Mr. Tony Liuzzi, Mr. George Cylde and of course Mr. Craig Zinn (Again)
3) Shamrocks Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club /Thanks to Mr. Gus – President (Again)
4) Personal Donation / Mr.Craig White – Life Member / Harley Owners Group (HOG)
5) Mississippi Sweets BBQ / Both the Lake Worth & Boca Raton locations / Thanks to Mr. Randy Smith (Again)